Prices for Diving Koh Lanta, Thailand
On this page, you can find prices for SCUBA diving on Koh Lanta, Thailand. Everything from fun diving, PADI courses, to PADI Go Pro. If you have any question or want to have a personal quote, feel free to contact Lanta Diver.
Welcome to Lanta Diver, Koh Lanta!
Day trips Price list Diving Koh Lanta
|Prices Diving Koh Lanta – Daytrips Two Dives||Price (Baht)|
|Koh Ha or Koh Bida: Big boat||3,300|
|Hin Daeng / Hin Muang: Big boat||4,000|
|Hin Daeng / Hin Muang: Speed boat||4,500|
|Hin Daeng / Hin Muang & Koh Ha: Big boat||4,900|
|Kled Gaeow Wreck / Reef Dive: Speedboat||3,300|
|Koh Rok Islands: Speedboat||3.600|
|Third Dive – Koh Ha / Koh Bida||900|
|Snorkeling (including equipment and snorkel guide)||1.900|
|Jr. Snorkelers (4 – 10 years old)||950|
|Jr. Snorkelers (3 years old and under)||FREE!|
Diving Packages Prices Diving Koh Lanta: Two dives per day
- Hin Daeng / Hin Muang Trip Big boat supplement 700 Baht
- Hin Daeng / Hin Muang Trip Speedboat supplement 1,200 Baht
- Hin Daeng / Hin Muang & Koh Ha 3 dives trip supplement 1,600 Baht
|Price list Diving Koh Lanta – Diving packages Two Dives per day||Price (Baht)|
|Third Dive – Koh Ha / Koh Bida (Optional)||900|
- All prices Diving Koh Lanta include: full equipment rental, hotel transfers (West Coast only), breakfast, lunch and soft drinks on the boat.
- Prices do not include Marine Park Fees
- Discount if customers have their own equipment
PADI Courses Pricelist Diving Koh Lanta: (Including PADI materials)
|Prices Diving Koh Lanta – PADI Courses||Price (Baht)|
|Discover Scuba Diving (1 day, 2 dives)||4,500|
|Scuba diver course (2 days)||10,400|
|Open Water course (4 days)||14,400|
|Open Water course (after e-learning)||9,500|
|Open Water referral (2 days)||9,000|
|Adventure dives (1 day, 2 dives)||4,500|
|Third Adventure dive||1,500|
|Advanced Open Water course (2 days, 5 dives)||12,700|
|Advanced Open Water course (3 days, 6 dives)||13,800|
|Emergency First Response (1 day)||4,600|
|Rescue Diver course (3 days)||14,500|
|Divemaster course (3 – 4 weeks) *excluding PADI materials||Contact Us|
|Instructor Development Course||Contact Us|
PADI Specialty Courses Price list Diving Koh Lanta: (Excluding PADI materials)
|Prices Diving Koh Lanta – Specialty Courses||Price (Baht)|
|Enriched Air Nitrox (only classroom)||3,500|
|Deep diver (2 days, 4 dives)||9,000|
|Digital underwater photography (1 day, 2 dives)||6,000|
|Search & Recovery (2 days, 4 dives)||9,000|
|Navigation (1 day, 3 dives)||6,000|
|AWARE fish ID (1 day, 2 dives)||6,000|
|Peak performance buoyancy (1 day, 2 dives)||6,000|
|Digital underwater camera rental per day||1,000|
|Dive computer rental per day||300|
|In-depth snorkel/dive insurance per day||180|
- All prices Diving Koh Lanta include: full set of equipment, hotel transfers (West Coast only), breakfast, lunch and soft drinks on the boat.
- Insurance is included with Open water Courses.
- Computer rental is included with Open Water and Advanced Open Water courses.
- Prices do not include Marine Park Fee.
Marine Park Fee per day: Marine Park fee has to be payed to Koh Lanta Marine Park (Koh Ha, Hin Daeng/Hin Muang and Koh Rok) and Koh Phi Phi Marine Park (Koh Bida).
|Prices Diving Koh Lanta – Marine Park fees||Price (Baht)|
|Junor Diver (10 – 14 years old)||400|
|Junior Snorkeler (10 – 14 years old)||200|
|Junior Snorkeler (3 years old and under)||FREE|
- The Koh Lanta Marine Park (Koh Ha, Hin Daeng/Hin Muang and Koh Rok) is closed for diving and snorkeling between May 15th – October 14th each year.