PADI IDC Koh Lanta Silver Package at Lanta Diver
Our PADI IDC Koh Lanta Silver package is aimed at people who are already certified as an EFR Instructor. As an EFR Instructor, to become a PADI Instructor, you just need to complete a full PADI IDC and the Instructor Exams (IE). Our PADI IDC Silver package is designed for you – you will follow a relaxed 12-day training schedule for the IDC in Koh Lanta, Thailand, followed by the IE.
Our PADI IDC courses in Koh Lanta, Thailand, are run by experienced multi-Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon. Rich has been teaching IDCs since 2004 and has designed a relaxed IDC schedule that goes above and beyond the minimum training standards set out by PADI. Rich will conduct extra workshops throughout the programme, to not only make sure you pass the IE with ease but also so that your first course will be relaxed and easy. All our PADI IDC Koh Lanta at Lanta Diver are taught with an emphasis on neutral buoyancy throughout – the IDC is no exception.
After booking a PADI IDC with Lanta Diver, we will also send you a set of study materials, so you can prepare in advance as much as possible. Arriving at the IDC fully prepared will enhance your learning experience and make both the IDC and IE much more relaxed and easier.
If you are already an EFR Instructor and would like to know more about taking your PADI IDC Koh Lanta with us in Thailand, please email email@example.com for further details. Please check the course dates below too.
PADI IDC Dates & Schedule
|IDC Staff Start||IDC Start||IDC Finish||IE Start||MSDT Prep|
|18 NOV ’19||20 NOV ’19||03 DEC ’19||04 DEC ’19||07 DEC ’19|
|02 JAN ’20||03 JAN ’20||14 JAN ’20||15 JAN ’20||18 JAN ’20|
|30 JAN ’20||01 FEB ’20||14 FEB ’20||15 FEB ’20||18 FEB ’20|
|08 APR ’20||10 APR ’20||23 APR ’20||24 APR ’20||27 APR ’20|
Lanta Diver run PADI IDCs throughout the year, and if the dates above do not match your schedule, then please email us to see if we can help – firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can see a sample schedule of the next PAD IDC Koh Lanta
|PADI IDC SCHEDULE – LANTA DIVER|
|12 Apr 2019||13 Apr 2019||14 Apr 2019||15 Apr 2019||16 Apr 2019||17 Apr 2019||18 Apr 2019|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS||CLASS||CLASS||POOL / CLASS||CLASS|
learning, Risk Pt 1
Skill Circuit, CW 1 & 5
Skill Circuit, CW 1 &
Resc Ex. 7
KD 1, GS & P Pt.1
CW 2& Resc EX. 7
GS & P Pt. 2
|EFRI & Oxygen|
|19 Apr 2019||20 Apr 2019||21 Apr 2019||22 Apr 2019||23 Apr 2019||24 Apr 2019||25 Apr 2019|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||OCEAN / CLASS||OCEAN / CLASS||CLASS||POOL / CLASS|
KD 2, Teach OW
CW 3, OW Skills
Workshop, Resc EX. 7
OW 1 & 2, Adv. Dive
Workshop / Dive
Against Debris Inst.
OW 3 & 4
Dive Theory Exams
CW 4, Closing
|26 Apr 2019||27 Apr 2019||28 Apr 2019||29 Apr 2019||30 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||02 May 2019|
|CASUARINA / POOL||KLONG NIN BEACH||OFF / CLASS||DIVING||DIVING||DIVING|
|PADI IE Day 1|
KD & CW
|PADI IE Day 2|
OW & Rescue
(Optional Extra )
Your PADI IDC Koh Lanta Silver package includes the following:
- A well-tested and well-proven IDC programme.
- Three PADI Specialty Instructor courses – Nitrox*, Dive Against Debris, and Emergency Oxygen Provider.
- Digital study material package before you arrive.
- Air-conditioned classrooms (with a dedicated IDC room so you can settle in).
- Good group sizes: we tend to have around 4 to 6 candidates on each IDC so you will find that you are given a lot of attention without being overcrowded or having too small a group.
- Experienced multi-Platinum PADI Course Director there with you full time, morning to night, for maximum support throughout the entire programme.
- Special in-water workshops: neutral buoyancy teaching, hovering, lift bag, CESA, knot tying, rescue skills, ascents/descents.
- Duty Of Care Workshop (diver safety and risk management).
- Conducting Project AWARE Events seminar.
- Discounts on PADI materials and diving equipment purchases.
- Free dive equipment rental during the course (except compasses, signalling devices, knives/dive tools and computers).
- Tanks & weights during the entire programme.
- All transfers during the IE in Koh Lanta.
- Course Director present for logistical support throughout the IE.
- Career Development, CV and job placement services.
- Personal attention and professional organisation.
- Relaxed 12-day IDC schedule.
- Three days of diving on Lanta Diver day-trip boats before or after the IDC.
- Tropical resort environment: average water temperature 28-29° Celsius!
- Language support available in English, French and Swedish.
What do you pay?
The cost for the PADI IDC Koh Lanta Silver package is 34,000 Thai Baht per person. You will also need the PADI IDC Crew Pak (17,000 Thai Baht), and at the end of the training, you will need to pay the PADI Application fees. The PADI fees, payable direct to PADI at the end of the training would total AUD$1,255, plus an additional AUD$111 for each of the three Specialty Instructor ratings*.
*Enriched Air Diver certification required
Want To Know More?
For further information about our PADI IDC Silver package, please email Rich – email@example.com
Also, check out our Gold & Platinum PADI IDC packages…