PADI Divemaster Course In Thailand – Silver Package
Become a PADI Divemaster Koh Lanta, Thailand, with our one-month Divemaster Silver package internship…
The Silver Divemaster package is designed and run by our in-house Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon. The programme is designed to turn you into a certified and competent PADI Divemaster who is ready to work, or ready to take the PADI Instructor Development Course and become an Instructor.
To begin a PADI Divemaster Course, you must be a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent) and at least eighteen years old. You will also need:
- First Aid and CPR certification within the last two years
- A medical statement signed by a doctor within the last year
- Forty logged dives to begin, and sixty logged dives to finish the course
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Skills Demonstrations
- Leading Certified Divers
- Divemaster Conducted Programmes Workshops
- Practical Skills
- Assisting On PADI Courses
- Waterskills Assessments
- Rescue Assessment
- Deep Scenario
- Search & Recovery Scenario
Here you can see a Sample Schedule of the Divemaster Course:
|PADI DIVEMASTER SCHEDULE – LANTA DIVER|
OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
|21 Oct 2018||22 Oct 2018||23 Oct 2018||24 Oct 2018||25 Oct 2018||26 Oct 2018||27 Oct 2018|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS|
|Paperwork, Orientation, The role of a Divemaster, DM Video||Knowledge Reviews1-3 Knot Workshop, Compass refresher, Skill Circuit||Boat & Dive Site Orientation, Follow Boat Master||Dive Site Set-up & Management, S&R Workshop, DSMB Practise||Knowledge Reviews 4 & 5, Emergency Assistant Plan, Skill Circuit & Rescue Practise||Skill Circuit, DSD in CW Workshop, Skin Diver & ReActivate Standards Review||Skin Diver & ReActivate Workshops, Knowledge Reviews 6 & 7, Exam Part 1|
|28 Oct 2018||29 Oct 2018||30 Oct 2018||31 Oct 2018||01 Nov 2018||02 Nov 2018||03 Nov 2018|
|BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT|
|DLD Workshop, DSD in OW Workshop||STUDY DAY||Skill Circuit, 400m Swim, 100m Tired Diver Tow, Knowledge Reviews 8 & 9, Exam Part 2||Assist Boat Master, Follow DMs||Assist OW Course||Assist OW Course & 15 Minute Float/Thread||Assist OW Course|
|04 Nov 2018||05 Nov 2018||06 Nov 2018||07 Nov 2018||08 Nov 2018||09 Nov 2018||10 Nov 2018|
|LONG BEACH||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT||BOAT|
|Day Off||Dive Against Debris, Rescue Assessment, 800m Snorkel, Beach Clean||Mapping, Briefing, Lead Certified Divers Workshop||Final Skill Circuit, Equipment Exchange, Hand in Map & Emergency Assistant Plan||Assist Continuing Education Course||Assist Continuing Education Course||Assist Snorkel Guide|
|11 Nov 2018||12 Nov 2018||13 Nov 2018||14 Nov 2018||15 Nov 2018||16 Nov 2018||17 Nov 2018|
|BOAT||BOAT||BOAT||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT|
|Day Off||Deep Scenario, Practise Briefing & Leading||Lead Certified Divers||Lead Certified Divers||Lead Certification, Divemaster Certification !||Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor & DUP Specialty Instructor||DUP Specialty Instructor|
Your one-month Silver Internship also includes the following:
- Job placement services – Lanta Diver has a large network of dive industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume/CV workshop to get you started.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Thailand.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive centre.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
- Equipment rental – as a PADI Divemaster you would be expected to have your own mask, snorkel, fins and boots. We will supply you with a BCD, regulator, wetsuit, tank and weights. We also advise that you have your own dive computer as this is not included in the equipment rental.
What do you pay?
The cost for the Silver PADI Divemaster Internship option is 35,000 Thai Baht per person. You will also need the PADI Divemaster Crew Pak (8,500 Thai Baht), and at the end of the training, you will need to pay the PADI Application fee (AUD$220). You will need to be a PADI Rescue Diver with 40 logged dives before staring the Divemaster training.
Want To Know More?
For further information about our PADI Divemaster Silver package, please email Rich – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out our Bronze, Gold & Platinum Divemaster package.