PADI Divemaster Course Thailand – Gold Package
Do you want to become the ultimate PADI Divemaster? Then our specially designed Gold Divemaster internship is for you! Sign up for the PADI Divemaster Course Thailand GOLD today!
All components of the PADI Divemaster course Thailand will be run by multi-Platinum PADI Course Director Richard Reardon, and at the end of the training you will not only be an excellent PADI Divemaster, but you will also be certified to teach the PADI Emergency Oxygen Specialty and the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty!
The course follows the same structure as our Divemaster Silver package, but at the end, there will be an extra couple of days training to cover the Specialty Instructor training. To begin a PADI Divemaster Course at Lanta Diver, you must be a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent) and at least eighteen years old. You will also need:
- First Aid and CPR certification within the last two years
- A medical statement signed by a doctor within the last year
- Forty logged dives to begin, and sixty logged dives to finish the course
When you arrive in Koh Lanta, Rich will meet you on the first day to take care of the administration and check your paperwork. Rich will also talk you through the course and the course schedule, and then he will be with you for the rest of your stay, guiding you through all the components of the PADI Divemaster course Thailand, and making sure you become an excellent PADI Divemaster. Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Skills Demonstrations
- Leading Certified Divers
- Divemaster Conducted Programmes Workshops
- Practical Skills
- Assisting On PADI Courses
- Waterskills Assessments
- Rescue Assessment
- Deep Scenario
- Search & Recovery Scenario
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor Training Course
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Specialty Instructor Training Course
Here you can see a Sample Schedule of the PADI Divemaster Course Thailand:
|PADI DIVEMASTER SCHEDULE – LANTA DIVER
OCTOBER / NOVEMBER
|21 Oct 2018||22 Oct 2018||23 Oct 2018||24 Oct 2018||25 Oct 2018||26 Oct 2018||27 Oct 2018|
|CLASS||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS||POOL / CLASS|
|Paperwork, Orientation, The role of a Divemaster, DM Video||Knowledge Reviews1-3 Knot Workshop, Compass refresher, Skill Circuit||Boat & Dive Site Orientation, Follow Boat Master||Dive Site Set-up & Management, S&R Workshop, DSMB Practise||Knowledge Reviews 4 & 5, Emergency Assistant Plan, Skill Circuit & Rescue Practise||Skill Circuit, DSD in CW Workshop, Skin Diver & ReActivate Standards Review||Skin Diver & ReActivate Workshops, Knowledge Reviews 6 & 7, Exam Part 1|
|28 Oct 2018||29 Oct 2018||30 Oct 2018||31 Oct 2018||01 Nov 2018||02 Nov 2018||03 Nov 2018|
|BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT|
|DLD Workshop, DSD in OW Workshop||STUDY DAY||Skill Circuit, 400m Swim, 100m Tired Diver Tow, Knowledge Reviews 8 & 9, Exam Part 2||Assist Boat Master, Follow DMs||Assist OW Course||Assist OW Course & 15 Minute Float/Thread||Assist OW Course|
|04 Nov 2018||05 Nov 2018||06 Nov 2018||07 Nov 2018||08 Nov 2018||09 Nov 2018||10 Nov 2018|
|LONG BEACH||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT||BOAT||BOAT|
|Day Off||Dive Against Debris, Rescue Assessment, 800m Snorkel, Beach Clean||Mapping, Briefing, Lead Certified Divers Workshop||Final Skill Circuit, Equipment Exchange, Hand in Map & Emergency Assistant Plan||Assist Continuing Education Course||Assist Continuing Education Course||Assist Snorkel Guide|
|11 Nov 2018||12 Nov 2018||13 Nov 2018||14 Nov 2018||15 Nov 2018||16 Nov 2018||17 Nov 2018|
|BOAT||BOAT||BOAT||BOAT||POOL / CLASS||BOAT|
|Day Off||Deep Scenario, Practise Briefing & Leading||Lead Certified Divers||Lead Certified Divers||Lead Certification, Divemaster Certification !||Oxygen Provider Specialty Instructor & DUP Specialty Instructor||DUP Specialty Instructor|
Your one-month Gold Internship also includes the following:
- Job placement services – Lanta Diver has a large network of dive industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume/CV workshop to get you started.
- Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Thailand.
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive centre.
- Great rates on SCUBA equipment.
- Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
- Equipment rental – as a PADI Divemaster you would be expected to have your own mask, snorkel, fins and boots. We will supply you with a BCD, regulator, wetsuit, tank and weights. We also advise that you have your own dive computer as this is not included in the equipment rental.
The cost for the Silver PADI Divemaster internship option is 45,000 Thai Baht per person. You will also need the PADI Divemaster Crew Pak (8,500 Thai Baht), and at the end of the training, you will need to pay the PADI Application fees (AUD$220 for Divemaster & AUD$111 for each of the Specialty Instructor ratings).
Want To Know More?
For further information about our PADI Divemaster Course Thailand, Silver package, please email Rich – email@example.com
Also check out our Bronze, Silver & Platinum Divemaster packages…