If you and your family are looking for something to do together. We would like to introduce you to the diving courses for children.
Who else doesn’t like bubbles?! The Bubblemaker course gives your children a chance to experience a new way to blow bubbles. And yes, this time they will do it underwater by scuba diving. With parent’s approval, children who are 8 years or older can sign up for the course. Swimming around in the shallow water, learning about scuba equipment and having lots of fun in the water.
Your kids will learn:
- Basic introduction of how to use scuba gear
- How to clear a regulator and mask
- An overview of breathing dos and don’ts
- Minimum Age: 8 years old
- Price : 1,500 Baht
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Place: Pool
- Ratio: (Instructor:Student) 1:2
Bubblemaker in Summary
DSD (Discover Scuba Diving)
Looking for some adventures together with your family?? The Discover Scuba Diving course (DSD) is the course that introduces you to scuba diving in the sea, to breathe and explore the underwater world for the first time. Children who are interested in this course must be 10 years or older. The maximum depth for DSD divers is 12 meters/40 feet. There is no prior scuba diving experience needed. If you have ever wondered what is under the water, why not give it a try and let the underwater adventure begin.
Discover Scuba Diving in Summary
- No Experience Necessary
- Medically fit : Click Here to check Medical Questionnaire
- Minimum Age : 10 years old
- Maximum 2 students per Instructor
- One Day – 2 dives
- Dive Sites: Koh Ha or Koh Bida
- Price : 4,500 baht (excluding Marine Park Fee)