Open Water Course
The PADI Open Water Course gives you your basic license to dive and is valid forever! The training is separated into three sections; Knowledge Development, Confined Water and Open Water. During the course you will learn how to dive safely, how to protect the underwater environment and what to do if something unexpected happens.
Open Water Course in summary
- No experience necessary
- Must be able to swim
- Medically fit to dive. Click here to check Medical Questionnaire
- Minimum Age : 10 years
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
- Four days: Two days in the pool & classroom and two days on the boat completing 4 training dives – max depth 18m (12m for 10 and 11 years old)
- Dive sites : Koh Ha or Koh Bida
- Price : 14,400 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fee)
You can complete all the course theory from home by signing up for the PADI E-learning option via the PADI website. This saves time in the classroom and gives you more time in the water. Please sign in using our store number 6410 LANTA DIVER or click here for the link.
Open Water Course after E-learning
- Three Days, One day in the pool, Two days on the boat completing 4 training dives – max depth 18m (12m for 10 and 11 years old)
- Price : 9,500 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fee)
- E-learning Fee payable on line is an additional AUD 225 (approximately 5,500 baht)
Scuba Diver Course
Not enough time to take the Open Water Course? Consider the PADI Scuba Diver Course instead.
Scuba Diver Course in Summary
- Two Days, One day in the pool & classroom, One day on the boat completing 2 training dives – max depth 12m
- Price : 10,400 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fee)
- Must dive with a dive professional after certification