Advanced Open Water Course
You are already a certified Open Water diver and now the Advanced Open Water Course gives you the chance to improve your diving skills with an instructor. You can try new diving activities such as Digital Underwater Photography, Deep Diving, Wreck diving and a whole lot more…..! And maybe most importantly the Advanced Open Water Course is a really fun course. Lots of diving and not a minute in the classroom. The course consists of five Adventure dives, the Deep dive and Underwater Navigation you must complete, the other three Adventure dives you can choose from the following options: Aware fish Identification, Boat Diver, Digital Underwater Photography, Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver (15 years and older), Peak Performance Buoyancy, Multilevel Diver (12 years and older), Search and Recovery Diver (12 years and older), Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Diver (15 years and older).
Advanced Open Water Course in Summary
- Pre-requisites : PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum Age : 12 years
- 10 – 11 years old diver can earn a Junior Adventure Diver certification.
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
- Two days on the boat, 5 Adventure Dives including Deep and Navigation, Max Depth : 30m (12-15 years old: 21m)
- Three days on the boat, 5 Adventure Dives plus 1 extra Fun Dive
- Dives Sites : choose from: Koh Ha, Koh Bida, Hin Daeng & Hin Muang and Gled Keaw Wreck
- Two Day Course Price : 12,500 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fees)
- Three Day Course Price : 13,500 baht (Excluding Marine Park Fees)
Special Offer :
Take your PADI Open Water Course and the Advanced Open Water Course with Lanta Diver and you will receive a 15% discount on the Advanced Open Water Course.